Your safety is my main priority, so I have put measures in place to ensure your time and treatment with me is as safe and comfortable as possible.
The Clinic room has been deep cleaned and the frequency of cleaning has been increased. Wherever is possible single disposable items are used, and all disposable items are disposed of safely to prevent cross infection.
As more time is allocated to ensuring hygiene standards are maintained please note that appointments must be strict to avoid delays and cross overs.
The following information is to familiarize you with how treatments will take place with
Consultations – Telephone
This will be a telephone consultation to discuss your treatment requirements and to arrange a visual consultation if it is deemed necessary.
New Consultations – Face to Face
Consultation times are 30 minutes and cost £25 which is redeemable against a future treatment.
I will be able to fully advise and see which treatment option is the best for you and provide you with a treatment plan along with costs and treatment time.
- You will be given a convenient appointment date and time to suit you.
- You will be advised of the length of your treatment time.
- You will be advised of the cost of your treatment.
- Please ensure you have used toilet facilities before your appointment.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time.
- Please call me to notify me you are here.
- Please wait in your car until I am able to welcome you in.
- Please attend appointments alone. More than one person is not permitted in the treatment room at any one time. Where a chaperone is required please inform me of this at the time of booking your appointment.
- Please only bring your phone, diary and payment method to the clinic.
- Please bring a bottle of water with you.
- Please arrive wearing a face mask where possible.
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted in the clinic unless having a treatment.
- If a minor is having a treatment they must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Entrance Way. You may have your temperature taken.
- You will be handed a pair of over -shoe covers to put on.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Please go straight to the treatment room and take a seat.
- You will then be asked a series of questions relating to Covid-19.
- Your treatment bookings will be confirmed, and the relevant consent forms signed.
- Your treatment will commence.
Terms and Conditions
- A £25 non- refundable booking fee will be required when booking your appointment for treatments under £50.
- A £50 non-refundable booking fee will be required for treatments between £100-£150.
- A £100 non-refundable booking fee will be required for treatments over £150.
- Booking fees are not refundable and cannot be transferable without 48 hours notice.
- Should you wish to have additional treatments on the day that have not been booked, if there is time, I will accommodate you for those treatments.
- The balance payment for treatment must be made at the end of your treatment.
- Cancellations require 24 hours of notice, otherwise the full appointment charge will be applicable.
- If you are late by more than 20 minutes/ or I am unable to continue with your appointment the full price of the treatment will incur.
- The only time I will consider to waive the fee is in the event of a serious or contagious illness, or emergency. Proof will be required.
- Should you need to re-arrange your appointment you may do so on the same Booking Fee within 30 days by giving no less than 48 hours of notice (excluding Sundays, Bank Holidays and National Holidays).
- Cash- the correct amount placed in an envelope or money bag.
- Contactless card machine.
- Online transfer.
- Payment for products orders must be paid for in full at the time of ordering.
- Before you have your treatment, everywhere will have been fully sanitized for infection control.
- As all make up will need to be removed before treatment, please arrive fresh faced and make-up free.
Advanced Aesthetic Treatments
Please ensure you have read the pre & post treatment advice which has been sent to you.
Please inform me of any medications you are taking.
Taking the following medication or supplements may increase bruising and are best avoided 24 hours prior to treatment (unless medically prescribed): Alcohol, Asprin, Ibuprofen Vitamin C&E, Fish Oils, Ginko Biloba, and St John’s Wort.
Treatment will not be carried out under the following circumstances:
- Under the years of 18.
- Pregnant/Breast Feeding.
- Active Cold Sore.
- Recent Chemotherapy /Radiotherapy.
- Active Skin Infection.